Mini-Megacon: August 22nd-23rd

Gee, wish My house was bigger, I would throw a party; give the neighbors something to actually complain about.

So have we decided yet??

I know “The Man” is having a show party in his room or something Friday night…and hey, we have to celebrate my birthday (which was on the 4th!)

I just can’t wait to see you all again… I miss ya ALL

Oh That’s right, Happy Late Birthday Dr. Conners. Well, I can’t make it, seems like someone has already made plans for me that weekend. I am booking a Charity Event on October 25th, Which is the Last Sunday that month. It will be at 415 N. Main St in Kissimmee at The First Christian Church; it’s usually a big event and anyone who wants to join me is invited, Food Live Music, Games and Hopefully abunch of Ghostbusters. and hopefully Wesh Channel 2 will be there to cover it again. Let me know in October if you plan on coming, I know it’s early, so I’ll make a new post in October to remind everyone.

So whats going on Friday??? Ale house??? Man Party??? Whats happenin before?!

Well before, we have to set up the booth and get the Ecto Truck on the convention floor, I have no idea how long that’s gong to take…lol