2021 wave of Kenner Classics revealed

Following the success of last year’s Kenner Classics Real Ghostbusters toy reissues, Hasbro have unveiled their 2021 expansion of the range, bringing back some fan-favourites which are sure to provoke a lot of excitement:

•Kenner Classics Ecto-1: $50

•Kenner Classics Bug-Eye Ghost: $15

•Kenner Classics Fearsome Flush: $15

Like the previous release of figures, these will be an exclusive with Walmart in the United States (though it’s likely that Forbidden Planet and Zavvi in the UK will stock these like they did with the 2020 release). The Ecto-1 and figures are scheduled for release in April, while pre-orders will be available from the 15th of March 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT.

Visit the topic to see photos of the new wave of Kenner Classics.

Images of the 2021 wave of Kenner Classics:

On one hand, I need all of these.

On the other hand, I’m in such space danger that I haven’t even been able to take the first wave out of the shipping box to display them.

But I still need them!

I hoped for the Ecto but didn’t expect it this soon. I want to get the whole Kenner line but if they pick up the pace I won’t be able to afford it. I want to be frugal but don’t want to skip getting those ghosts to have money for a firehouse then have them not make it.

Walmart? Well damn, I should probably assume I won’t be getting these in a reasonable amount of time, if at all. Is the original wave even widely available now?

I swear I better be able to get preorders of these in when they go up. So tired of scalpers scooping up everything before I get a chance.

Part of me REALLY wants that Ecto-1 again… but then I’d have to hunt down the guys… and then print out new packs with removable streams so 3 of them can comfortably fit inside of Ecto-1… then I’d have to find an Ecto-2 for the fourth GB who COULDN’T fit inside Ecto-1… and at that point, I might as well hunt down a firehouse…

And, I already have NINE Ecto-cars of various types… one being MY ACTUAL CAR…

Collecting is HARD, man…

I really hope they get to the old play ghost trap. That’d be neat :smiley:

I missed Fearsome Flush back in the day, because I thought it was a ■■■■■■ idea.

But hell yeah I’m buying that ■■■■ now!!!

I’ll happily grab an Ecto…assuming I can find one in the wild…and maybe some of the figures too

There are so many options for the repro Ectomobile.

Keep it in box * Display it out of box * Convert to Ecto-1a with replacement stickers * Convert to afterlife Ecto-1 * Repaint roofrack * Add Lights * Add 3d print modifiers * And More

So what do you have planned for yours?

If I get one it stays in box. If I get two one gets out of box. If I get three one becomes the Ecto-1a. I only plan to buy one but should I be gifted more at the holidays I have it all planned.

I’m on the fence. I still have an original fully intact and in good shape Ecto. But the box art and the possibility to mod it would be cool. But at 50 bucks that, I dunno.

Refreshing the page and I don’t see them. Anyone else?

No. Good old Walmart…

First time I’ve tried to preorder anything off Walmart. Is it always like this?

Nope, they always find a way to screw up in an entirely new way each time.

Is it possible they’re up on the site? Like if we had the links to them somehow could we preorder them? Guess that doesn’t really help us though.

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why Walmart for exclusives? They ■■■■■■■ suck.

Did the bots suck them up in microseconds?

anyone seen them on the site yet ?

nothing for me yet