30th Anniversary Location Tour!

Hey! Long time fan here, and hopefully this is a good first post! (Hope it’s ok in this section of the forum) Back in March I was visiting New York and had to spend some of the time hitting up as many locations from GB as possible, especially in light of the 30th Anniversary! I did film more but edited a highlights video(only including GB 1 locations) for today’s special occasion. Hope you all enjoy and that by this point it isn’t something you’ve all seen to death :slight_smile:

Luke

(Edited so your link works.. you only need the unique address, not the whole youtube link.)

Awesome! I went to most of the locations on my last tour in NYC. Missed 55 Central Park west and Colombia University though. I was kinda mad. Oh well. When I went it was downpouring rain in Manhatten, so we couldn’t really go anywhere. I will have to re-visit there when I go next time. But very cool video!

Thanks! We actually went to Columbia University twice as the first visit there it was also pouring with rain unfortunately. Luckily we had a lot of time in the city to do everything I wanted :slight_smile:

Yeah I was there for only 4 days, and we had to visit other places as well. But yeah in the words of Vigo, “I’ll be back”.