Hey guys I’m 36 years old and my 7 year old son has recently become obsessed with Ghostbusters, and I have to admit he has awakened something in me from my own childhood! I’m really bonding with my son over Ghostbusters and it’s great! I used to love to draw as a child and the mood struck me the other night. Let me know what you think. Also, if this is allowed, my son is doing a little series of GB reviews on YouTube and views and likes really make his day. The link is in my signature. I can’t wait to share with you guys what he gets for Christmas! Santa has had to look deep into his old warehouses but I think he still has some Ghostbusters toys he can bring him.
I know you saw it over on the Ectozone, but here it is again:
Welcome aboard, BD! ![]()
Nice pic! Great story too. Ghostbusters continues to inspire generations.
