58 Miller Meteor to 59 Miller Meteor Interchange?

Is there anything that fits from one model to the next? I sort of may have eyes on a 58 for parts. Glass? What about the back door? I can’t find anything about this online. They look similar.

Almost nothing interchanges between the two besides the actual roof skin, and maybe the loading door. I’d have to look at a picture to confirm if any glass is the same. Mind posting a picture of said '58?

Back doors look the same, but the windows look taller. The wrap-around quarter glasses look more slanted, but I wonder if they could be cut to fit a 59. Having a killer time finding quarter glasses.

The corner glass is not the same, it appears longer. The door is quite different as well. The door glass is narrower because the load floor moved up the door height, hence the reason the corner glass curves up at the bottom instead of stays flat as in the '58.

How do you get anything done? I would spend my whole day staring at this car. Walk into the garage, flip on the lights, admire and repeat 39 times a day. Not trying to derail the thread, carry on.

LMAO! You have no clue how much of a burden on my pocketbook this monster is…it’s no longer special to me, just another car in my collection.

That’s sad. Are you going to sell it soon? I’d recommend putting it on Cars & Bids if you do.

Nah. Daddy Doug was going to do a review of the car a few years ago, but then he decided it wouldn’t do well enough with his viewers and moved to San Diego so I won’t be supporting his site.

Meh, 58 guy wants too much money. Claims it was the car that took Ty Cobb’s body to his grave. Be funny to use that as a parts car for an Ecto, haha.

I’d be interested in knowing what proof the guy might offer other than just the story it took Ty Cobb to his grave.

Look for dip spit and spike marks in the back, that’s how you’ll know haha!

Where is that located? I wonder what the interior looks like.