6" Matty customs, can you spot the difference?

I got my un-slimed Venkman today but something was bugging me…

Can you spot the changes???

The rest of these are just me showing off my collection :wink:

Strap color?

Nice dolls.

Nice extange on the hands! I like that a lot, how painless was it?

It was actually way more complicated then I expected. I ended up having to completely remove the chests from the figures. The gloves are more than just the hands, they go up the forearm as well. I swapped the arms and belts completely. Once the chest is removed it’s an easy swap. Then I just took a q-tip dipped in acetone and carefully removed the slime from egons arms before I put them on peters body. The leg hoses also need to be cut and re-attched to the swapped belts. I’m trying to find a green paint to re-apply the slime to the arms.

Yo Vinny! :smiley:

Did you take pictures of the operation? I hope so. Where (and how) did you break the chests apart? From what I was told, a nice soak in hot water to soften the plastic and the forearms should pop off just below the elbow pad.

BTW, madeinsocal is right, the straps do look to be a different green.

Inquiring mindless want to know!

You popped the chest off? Is that hard are easy? I bought a few extra slimed Peters and swapped the belts and gloves to Egon and Ray but I just disconnected the belts from the walkie talkie(thats where they connect) but then you have to slowly remove the belt cause its glued on.

Im curious to know if your way is easier.

I can see “me” in some of those images! I am pleased by this. Also, what’re your opinions on the unslimed Peter’s face compared to the slimed? Hoping it looks a good bit better in person. If it looks like the GB2 set face then I’ll be happy.

I just could not get the lower portion of the arms off, I didn’t want to break them so I ended up pulling the chest off. I think your way was probably easier and less painful.

I love these photos the one with all of them is now my phone wallpaper! !!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

The unslimed is a much better likeness in my opinion. It’s the same sculpt that was used in the GB2 4-pack.

Thanks for the response, Vince. I have to agree, it’s a much better likeness. Unslimed took the originals place in my set up (with his proton stream aimed at Peck’s head to amuse myself). Now I have a stray GB figure that sits by my computer stand. I shall call him Bozo.

Haha, nice! Oh btw, since you asked…

Can I have the second and third one? I’ll be your best friend~ Don’t make me want to start a Venom collection. I’m trying to have enough room for all the awesome Matty stuff as it is!