A suggestion for the pack hose.

A suggestion for the pack hose.

My mum’s washing machine broke down, so I filched the drain hose from it to use as the hose on my pack(almost finished). It’s a little stiff, however loosened a bit now, and needs to be painted. Works a treat.

I will be posting other things up here as alternatives that i’ve either come across, or intend to use on further packs.

Just want to say the quality of this site is unbelieveable. Top class and have even got non prop building mates on to it.

Good work guys. If there is anyone from the U.K, or indeed abroad, i’d be pleased to make your aquaintance and chat via MSN. Please feel free to ask me for it.

Oh, i’ve come up with a plan for a possible working slimeblower that fires water. Would be VERY heavy though.

:sigh:

What?

You might check out the “Plans” section. In his 2001 plans, Norm made a lot of suggestions for different things that are difficult to find or rare, but most of this stuff is fairly cheap at a hardware store.

Ahhh my eyes…my eyes! Is there no love for plain old black font

!taht ekat ..sdrawkcab epyt osla lliw I tub ..kcalb ni epyt lliw I .ahaH

˙˙˙ǝɯ ǝɹɐɔs ǝldoǝd noʎ

HAVE WE ALL GONE MAD?!! It’s a good thing I’m not epileptic; this thread is not good for me…

Gosh— this is hardly about the pack hose anymore, is it :slight_smile: :cool:

Ring ring…ring ring…click…hello, good morning is that the priory clinic?..

edit