My name is Brandon from North Carolina. I’m the biggest Ghostbusters nerd I know. I used to reside on the good ol’ Ghostbusters homepage years ago…can’t even remember my sn. I’m an OG GB. Ghostbusters was my life when I was a kid and it remains #1 movie of all time as far as I’m concerned. Also I am in fact a huge fan of Ghostbusters II as well since it was the only one I saw when it was released in theaters when I was 5 years old. I really wish I could dig up the pics of me from back then in my GB II flightsuit and full RGB equipment. I’ve read this forum for a long time now,but haven’t posted much at all. Getting more involved on here will have to be my new years resolution! That…and finishing a proton pack. This is a terrific community and sooo much knowledge on this site and just a bunch of cool folks here. Looking foward to 2010 and beyond.
Welcome! Where abouts in Nc? There are a number of NC people here… one is probably nearby…
I’m right on the VA border next to Interstate 85.
So for anyone else reading, yer north or Raleigh