So maybe one of the pros will chime in here. I am looking to amp up the gbfans sound board.don’t get me wrong I love these littleguys…so easy to setup and all the nifty features.I just want it louder. I have a 15watt mini amp that I have used with a crux chip that is insane loud but I would like to use the same one with gbfans soundboard to get the same volume with all the extra awesomeness that goes with a full kit when you include all the lights.
Any body have a clue of how and can be done? I have no problems soldering …maybe it’s a matter of finding the solder points on the board and wiring in the new amp? I have no idea lol.
Thanks for any help
I thought the GBFans kit already had a built in amp… it’s not loud enough? I’m not at that point yet, so I’d like to know if I can make it louder as well… I want my pack to be LOUD!!!
Ja i want mine really loud…like Brown note loud.
If you’d like to turn your pack into a ■■■■■■■■ you are on the right track
I have a small Dayton DTA-2 amp on my Mighty Microcontroller and I can’t have that guy more than ½-¾ volume or my pack with shake and rattle in scary ways. The rattling is also loud enough to be heard over the audio. Since the GBFans kit has the amp built in, I have no idea if you can ‘de-activate’ that amp and add the larger one. AJ or Spongeface would be the guys to know.
You can get an amp that supports a pre-amped input.
The GBFans Sound Board already has a 10 watt (I believe) class D amplifier, so it should already be plenty loud.
With the shell off and at full volume with two Pyle 5.25 inch 3 way speakers it’s fantastic…but as soon as the shell is bolted on and I’m wearing it not so much…I am being picky I think but I wanna be in a nightclub and light the ■■■■ up and still be heard lol.
Are the speakers mounted outward with openings for the sound to pass through?
I have one facing my back with holes drilled through the motherboard and the other faces out the itherside under the cyclotron.kinda your standard build setup I’ve seen posted here.and I have tried wiring the speakers in both parallel and series…one was no louder thenthe other just distorted. And I have it all running on your standard 12v 9800 man blue brick.
And I added a little Bluetooth receiver to the mp3 port and can blast music from phone to it…it’s great!