An introduxtion!

Greetings All,

I’m Will from the state of Delawhere? I was a sophomore in high school when the first GB movie hit the big screen. I’ve always had a love for the films. I have recently begun taking an interest in building props (not just from GB but other films). I have a group of 4 other friends all in our late 30s and early 40s who get together to plan out and build things. I am hoping to make my own trap and proton pack. It seems daunting and I’ll start combing forum for place to start. Hopefully I’ll post my peaks and pitfalls as I go along. At some point after I get suited up I’ll join a GB chapter (don’t think De has one).

Cheers!

Will

Well… are you, or *aren’t *you Will from the state of Delaware? :wink:

Welcome Will

Well I can attest I am Will. If you have ever been to Delaware you’d spell it Delawhere? as well. I will note I was an extra in a movie where I partied with C Thomas Howell. Very fun guy to drink with!

:smiley: Now he’s the real Ponyboy!