Anovos Motherboard metal upgrade

I have an Anovos ghostbuster proton pack and was thinking of upgrading the plastic motherboard to a metal one. Any recommendations?

I just laid the plastic on a piece of aluminum and spray painted a stencil and cut it out.

So in theory, if mack factory makes a motherboard it should fit Anovos. But who knows when mack factory will get around to it. Alot of the original dimensions people had for the packs are slightly off, so unless stated, I would stay away from their party motherboard

I’d definitely be down to stencil and cut my own. However, I’ve never cut aluminum or any metal. What tool do I need to cut? Where can I even buy a sheet of aluminum that size?

you can cut it easily with a jigsaw and a can of wd40… And you might be able to order a piece the size you need from onlinemetals.com

What thickness of aluminum should I get? Thanks!

1/8"

I have an aluminum board that was said to be cut for the Anovos pack I got off of ebay a while ago. I was going through a period of trying to upgradr it bit ended up just making a new pack.

Honestly, if you want it, you can have it.

Er… I know it’s two years later, but do you still have it? I’ve been searching for one!