Any Ghostbusters in Miami?

Hey guys? I was wondering if anyone lives in Miami.

I know this doesnt help, but im from miami and moved far away from it. I dont believe i have seen or met any other gb fans from miami except for one :frowning:

i hope you find some fellow miami gbs though! :slight_smile:

Not exactly Miami, but Lantana (close to West Palm Beach) so that’s still pretty close. The fan map is awesome!!!

Well there is one more now, ME! :smiley:

I think I may be kinda close once I move down there. Im possibly moving to Naples now instead of Sarasota like originally planned

**I live in West Palm Beach and it seems like south of Orlando, GB Fans are few and far between.

And if they are fans, they keep it to themselves. Which is kinda sad, because I wish someone would

organize a South Florida Ghostbusters. I just finished my first “Screen Authentic” Flightsuit and I’m planing to make a Pair of Ecto-Goggles and a Proton Pack by next Halloween. I’m actually kinda jealous of everyone else North of

us because it seems like they got their shit together.

I’m probably gonna start a Thread about South Florida Ghostbusters.

Stay Tuned…**

You just have to ask around, and there should be a group close to WPB. If not, get some friends involved and create a group.

**I personally know one other guy who is on this site, he lives near me.

He’s got a Flightsuit and I think he’s still working on a Pack.

Other then that, it’s pretty quiet around here. And trust me, I know.

I work at a place where every local Geek, Nerd, Dweeb and Social Misfit comes to hang out.

I work at a Comic Book & Gaming Shop, Besides the occasional customer who walks into my job with a Ghostbusters shirt, that’s about it.

I’ve been thinking about if for a while now and I might just get my shit together and start something.

Maybe not South Florida Ghostbusters, but West Palm Beach, Ghostbusters.

WPB-GBs… It has a nice ring to it. **

I know what you mean. I live in the small cowboy city known as Kissimmee, and there ain’t nobody who’s passionate about doing the group thing, other than this small group of friends who did it just for Halloween last year and that was that. But that’s why I’m in a group with Proton Charger, plus three other Floridians who aren’t on this site; and we’re growing Nationally.

But, good luck to you in the near future and hollar at me if/when you need help with a website.

im Just north of Miami in Broward county. And i was just asking myself if there is a South Florida chapter yet, and it appears my question has been answered, and sadly that answer is no…im down for building one but i have no idea where to start

I’m in Miami, but lack the props, which is ironic since I used to build them for the fandom, but never kept anything for me LOL. Even my flightsuit is a do-over.

Born and raised in the 305, baby, but I haven’t lived there for a few years. My entire family is still there, however, and I’ll be home for the holidays and any other reason to get out of north Florida.

I’m in Miami / Hialeah I’ve been trying to see if there were any other fans here too.

I went to HML for High School, lol.

Hey guys ive been on and off this site for sometime now I always come on here to get ideas and info on props for my customs. I just so happen to run across this post looking up to see if there were any fans in Miami. Ive lived here my whole life im 26 and I’m glad to find out im not the only one in Miami I think starting a South Florida chapter is way over due. I am currently working on getting a proton pack going this will be my first one and have alot of ideas running thru my head. I look forward to getting to know some of you guys down here in Miami and hopefully getting a south Florida chapter start. Sign me up and let me know what needs to be done.

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that Miami Comic Con is coming up and that would be a GREAT time to find locals around who are into GB.

I’m working with Wizard World…(I just started) and I know that where I live here in New Orleans, Ghostbusters fans will be out in force for our Comic Con in a week. Wizard World would LOVE to get any fans out there involved as much as possible.

Miami Comic Con wants YOU! To Come and Socialize, Build your communities and above all HAVE FUN! the weekend of Feb. 26-27 at the Miami Airport Convention Center

We are also looking for volunteers to help spread the word…if you are interested, there are incentives. :slight_smile:

Msg me here or you can email [email protected] and tell em Nicole sent you.

Hey Nicole…I’ve been working with Natalia trying to get the Fla groups together as well…if you have anything I can help you with, feel free to ask…

Derek

Oh…awesome!

I worked with her on the upcoming New Orleans con (Louisiana Ghostbusters!)

I’m trying to find fan groups as you know…and volunteers in south Florida who might be willing to help (fliers n whatnot)

The Orlando GB’s are going to a have a table at Wizard World Miami. We’re now just trying to figure out where we’re going to stay for the weekend :cool: