Any idea where I would find it?

So my brother got himself a 3d printer, because he’s a geeker then me. Ive been trying to find dementions for the pke or Iona so I can try and design a pke on tinkercad.com, though I’ll probably butcher it since I’m ■■■■ with numbers. Anyone know where I could find them?

I don’t believe anyone’s drawn up a set of measurements for the Iona, sadly. There’s a couple on eBay that you might want to look into, as that would then give you the full measurements for the Polisher.

I have pictures of a Matty PKE with a ruler next to it in my teardown thread: Matty PKE teardown and IONA comparison (pic intensive) - Collectibles - GBFans.com

thanks jack hopefully it helps. if i ever get it done ill try and post. anyone got any other ideas of smaler gb related things that might be fun to print out on a 3d printer?