Hey, yeah, so was just wondering if anyone on here was based in the Netherlands and had seen the Coke packaging that said “Share a Coke with Gozer.”
I have since come to find out that Gozer means “dude” over there.
Seems like a nice collectible, esp. considering this is the 30th anniversary.
I thought that was a photoshop… I guess it exists elsewhere, didn’t think of that… that would be a cool collectible now, wouldn’t it?
If you go direct to coca cola via their website you can have your name or any name printed to be placed on a bottle of coke.
Just remember when buying the “Gozer Coke”: If the cashier asks you if you are a god, you say YES!
I’m from the Netherlands, and yes, a gozer is a dude. That guy. Friend. It’s not being used very where I’m fron (Southern Netherlands). It’s more like "hey gozer (“hey dude”). It’s not being used like “me and my gozers went to the cinema”.
Maurice - Thanks for clearing that up. I’m guessing it’s a regional saying of “dude,” but have you seen any at the store? Check next time you’re out. That’s still pretty rad, though.
Also, simcarr - I looked into personalized bottles, and it appears you can only get that in 10 countries. Here’s the ones that made the cut: https://www.mycoca-cola.com/choose-country/
If I lived in Europe, I would probably have the entire GB team printed up, with maybe Gozer and StayPuft to round out a six-pack. 
Someone at Coca-Cola knew what was abound when they released this. Ghostbusters is everywhere, even North Korea!