Anybody have the GhostGuy SFX?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the sound effects the user GhostGuy posted a while back. Particularly the ones for StayPuft. cuz I was making a video game mod and could really use them.

The ones here:

They were there but as we all know the gov shut down megaupload cuz they couldn’t stand net users having fun downloading piddly, harmless files.

I’ve reposted them a few times, I’m hosting them from my 4shared account.

This is the third time I’ve mentioned it. Because I’m at work and can’t easily link you’ll have to use the search function.

If these sounds could be brought to some gbfans file hosting that would be awesome, because they’re taking up space.

Thanks a lot. This is from the video game isn’t it? I thought it would be from the movie. Well I’ll use it anyhoo. If it’s from the game, you can probably submit it to

and they would put it up on their servers.