Anyone else have a poster collection? (Picture Intensive!)

I figured since this expands outside the realm of GB that this would be the ideal forum for the topic. If it belongs better somewhere else by all means move it.

There’s something that I love about collecting movie posters. I can’t explain why or how but I get more joy than I probably should from holding these pieces of art in my hands. I thought it’d be cool to have a topic where we could share our collections, be it from the GB films or not. My personal collection is merely budding but I like all of what I have so far. Without further adu…

Ghostbusters (Signed by Dan Aykroyd)

image

Dead Alive (Will be signed by lead actor Timothy Balme this weekend)

Day of the Dead (Will be signed by Director George A. Romero this weekend)

Back to the Future II (Will be signed by Christopher Lloyd this weekend)

House

Beetlejuice (Glows in the dark as Beetlejuice’s face)

Night of the Creeps / The Monster Squad

Friday the 13th (Signed by Steve Dash, C.J. Graham, Kane Hodder, Larry Zerner, Kyle Labine, Katharine Isabelle & Lauren-Marie Taylor)

Friday the 13th Part VI

The Cabin in the Woods

Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn

Ladies of the Evil Dead Poster (Will be signed by Sarah York and Betsy Baker this weekend)

John Dies at the End

Re-Animator

I love all of the posters I own and I can’t wait to see them all hanging up one day. So let’s see your collection!

HERE IS A SMALL FRACTION OF MINE.

[imghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PyPy_eGhhnM/UiiQVc-4LaI/AAAAAAAACb8/ClQYPhUwoG0/w620-h207-no/Day+of+Days+Print.jpg][/img]

Very, very nice collection. I love the Mondo style of posters myself. And I would totally kill for that Thing poster. Been watching for it on eBay for a while but it’s crazy expensive when it does pop up.

You want expensive. Check out the Tyler Stout Thing. That is the Holy Grail and only about $2K!!! Sky rocketed in price over the past 2 days

How much you looking to spend on the Thing Poster?

The most expensive poster I’m after is the recent Shaun of the Dead style that was signed by most of the cast. They pop up almost every other day but they’re never less than $300 and are frequently in the $500+ range.

And I just checked and the Thing poster is pretty fair at this point. Around $130. I’m not really looking to spend anything on that style at the moment because I’m straight flush out of cash after con season and the adoption of my first pet. But maybe closer to Christmas I might give you a holler to see if you still have any interest in parting. Thanks anyway!

Hey, I think I can put you in touch with someone who will sell it at $75/hr Shipped (Thing Poster)