Are you Etigoyann Hasan? Yeah, I'm, huh, DOCTOR HASAN!!! :-P

Sorry for this weird introduction of my TOPIC!!! :stuck_out_tongue: And I hope that I put this topic on right place…

in fact, I had an idea about a project to develop with the French Franchise Ghostbusters since a meeting me and Benzamin (a member of Ghostbusters France) had with the staff of Playmobil company.

It’s not that I don’t want to talk about this project, but at this stage, it’s closer to an idea that a project. And somewhere, I prefer to finish my Pack, and make idea clearer and concrete before talking without being sure that this project will be done…

All I can say for the moment is that for this project, I needed a fictionnal Character..

And here is the Doctor HASAN.

For this project I bought some Glasses with LED Lens, that I bought the 3rd April 2018… with its case!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

And awith Jacket that I bought on a DIY Store the 5th April 2018…

And I wanted to wear this on an event in Aprajon, in France the 8th April 2018…

And the 22th May 2018, my embroiderer did this work on my Jacket!!! :smiley:

The Ghostbusters France LOGO and my Nametag!!! :smiley:

With or whtout a Cap, I like it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Voilà, quoi!!! :smiley:

That’s it for the moment…