Artwork from the cartoon series

Hey all, I just joined, thought I’d share a project I’m doing. I made a new sketchbook and decided to fill it up with art inspired by watching the cartoon series. I’m starting with episode 1 and working my way through them until I fill the sketchbook up, 72 images later!

I have more posted at my blog: link

As of right now I have 16 pics posted

Here’s a few:

Seeing The Sandman and Samhain brings back a warm fuzziness. :slight_smile:

That is some darn good stuff.

Excellent artwork! Love the backdrops. Though I’m not a fan of the blurry effect. I just wanna see it clearly. :wink:

Thanks guys! It’s really fun and I get to watch all the cartoons again in order! Been a while since I’ve seen them!

Sorry about the blur, I use instagram and it’s got some cool effects. When I finish all 72 I plan on putting them all together in one big image, I won’t blur those.

A couple more:

Nice work! I hope to see more of your fanart work.

Thank you!

Awesome work! It’s always nice to see RGB inspired art.

Thank you! It’s fun to do!

I have a tumblr site that has all my GB work:

artofctupa

Looks great, man. I really like your stuff.

Thank you very much! I finished image #40 last night! 32 more to go!

All of my Ghostbusters work is on my Instagram site (not tumblr like I mentioned above)

artofctupa