Austin.........

This topic was created to leave feedback for Austin.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven’t had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!

I ordered a set of resin cast light caps from Austin and they are phenomenal. They look spot on and have no bubbles in them. My order showed up promptly as well. Thanks Austin!

i have the same to say for austin. the light caps are casted perfectly , great communication and fast shipping

I ordered a set of 4 gun knobs from Austin, they were shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Now it’s on me not the mess up installation.

ditto. amazing quality on the light caps

agreed.terribly awesome :cool:

Received my light caps. Beautiful casts… thanks!

Picked up some trap knobs from him, arrived fast after shipping. :cool:

I just received a set of light caps from Austin , as above there are no bubbles and they look bloody fantastic.

Thanks Austin !

I ordered a set of light caps from Austin they arrived very quick and the cap castings are very clean and smooth.