Black listed sellers

Back last Febuary, I bought some stuff off of costumes costumes costumes dot com.

Turns out the guy was on your black list, which I had no idea about at that time. I was an obvious lapse in judgement. Should have done more research before hand.

What all do you guys do to get back at these assholes?

I had already excepted this as a loss, but every time I see something I want that I can’t get because of that clown it makes me mad all over again.

I never got the item. He said it would be 12 weeks max. I emailed him and he kept pushing it back and making deadline promises that never came. I finally told him I wanted a refund and he stopped relying to me all together.

I filed a claim with my bank. This might be my last resort. It sounds like they are going to help me though. I am surprised.

If this doesn’t pan out, from what I understand you have to go to there location for small claims court. That isn’t in the cards. Not worth it.

Hopefully this pans out.

As long as he has given you a ship date in the last few months, your bank can file a chargeback.

Because it sounds like he has shipped nothing and has no proof of him shipping you anything it will be an easy win for you with the help of your bank.

There is nothing that really can be done as retaliation. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Thanks AJ. I feel a lot better about the whole thing now. My heart drop when I saw that you have to go to their locations to take it to small claims. I was starting to think that I might be SOL.

Said it might take up to 90 days, but at this point im just happy that their is hope that this can be taken care of.

I have learn a valuable lesson here.

Do not buy from the black list. Period. Now that I know of it and experienced it first hand, there is no way I ever will again.

Thanks you guys for putting that list together.