Blue Power Meter Question - 12, 13, or 15 Lights?

Hyperdyne sells his light kit with 12 lights for the blue power meter.

Exoray sells his kit with 15 lights for the blue power meter.

Both sellers claim to be accurate, but in my research there seems to be only 13 lights in the Blue Power Meter on the GB1 packs (I have not researched GB2).

What is accurate?

There is absolutely no argument anymore, there are 15 lights in the power cell…

Here is a picture of the REAL DEAL, screen used powercell, provided by Ken (Volguus) from his screen used pack…

Depending on the angle you look at the screen used pack, generally only 13 (give or take) show, with the other 2 just outside the lens area…

exoray is the way to go…no matter how many lights…flynn has the highest quality and lowest price..cant praise his work enough…

Garrrrr… 15 lights. That sucks. I just spent a good chunk of change developing a 13 light powermeter.

I guess the 1/15th/second delay in the lights refreshing accounts for the extra 2 lights.

Exoray, Thanks for posting this info here. Someone official needs to update the GBPROPS Wiki with this info and image. :slight_smile:

-Jeff

I just did that, and I’ll PM AJ so he can move the photo to gbprops.com rather then my server…