Bohemian Rhapsody

Who’s seen it? Who hasn’t?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP0VHJYFOAU

P.S. the 20th Century Fox Fanfare is hard to beat!

Like all biopics it takes some liberties with events… But it was still a brilliant film. :slight_smile:

Because the youtube link seems to have been taken down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnlSe3hyQwE

I saw this about three weeks ago and I was greatly impressed with it. I have been a Queen fan since I was a teenager. It was incredible hearing all of the songs in high quality sound. Also they could have not casted the part of Freddie Mercury better than Rami Malek. At times, I forgot that I was watching actors playing a role the cast was strong in playing their respective parts.

It’s really interesting.

I’ve watched it. I have to say I’m a big fan of the band and I was waiting for this movie from the first day of the announcement. To be honest, I’m quite disappointed. The chronological reference isn’t enough accurate, the movie is too Hollywoodish and Freddie is blue-eyed (!). Are you kidding me, guys?)) Except that, for people that don’t know the story and the band really good, it’s a great movie. Actors, sound and picture are great, sure.