Booster tube, N-Filter and Wand Tip Help!

So its getting closer to Halloween, and I’ve got a lot done with my pack, but I need to either make both a booster and a n-filter and I don’t have a whole lot to spend on them, also, I need ideas on how to keep my want tip in my thrower so it don’t fall out! Any suggestions?

Sent from Teletraan-1

If you don’t want to buy the accurate aluminum tube or correctly sized acrylic your only other option for sturdy materials is PVC. You could do both from some 2" PVC or come closer in size on the N-filter if you hack together come 2" couplers. At the least you’ll need a chopsaw/miter box and a drill.

An inexpensive option for the wand tip is to use a small clear floral water tube (used for holding flowers at a wedding). They’re only about 4-5" long, but are available in the correct 7/8" OD. I used one on my very first pack and it worked quite well.

2" isn’t too small for both? I have a Zombierepellant v:3 shell.

I already have the wand tip, I’m just trying to figure out how to keep it in my thrower without it falling out or moving unless I move it myself.

2" PVC has an OD of about 2.5" so it’s close on the booster tube and a bit small for the N-filter which is why some people use couplers instead (they’re closer to 3"). For the most part once you paint it up and bolt everything on most people can’t tell. My pack has a PVC Booster:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GB2 pack build_IMG_2388.jpg)

That looks great! Thank you for the info everyone!

Sent from Teletraan-1