Boston-area Ectomobile rental?

Hi everyone! I’m getting married this October (Oct. 13th, to be exact), and we were wondering if there’s anyone in the Boston area that “rents” their Ectomobile as a replacement limousine. Basically, we’re looking for an Ecto to pick us up outside the chapel after the ceremony ends, then drive us about 1 mile to the reception venue and drop us off there. I’m sure some people will want to pose for photos with it, but I don’t think this would take more than 1 hour total. The owner of the Ecto (or one of their proxies) would be the driver, of course…I wouldn’t want to risk any accidents or mishandling of the car. :wink:

The wedding’s in Andover, MA (~20 miles north of Boston) on Saturday, October 13th. If anyone in the area has an Ecto they wouldn’t mind “renting out” for an hour (again, YOU’D be driving, we’d just sit in the back seat), please let me know and we can discuss details. You can either PM me here or email me at absinthetic [at] gmail.com

Thanks!!

p.s.- Here’s my proton pack from a few years ago, just to ‘prove’ that I’m a fan. :slight_smile:

Check with the New Hampshire guys.

Will do, thanks!