Boston Screening, June 8th

**Date: **June 8th

Cost: Free

Where: The Somerville Theatre, in Davis Square, Somerville MA

At 7:30 PM there’ll be a screening for fans and friends, though we can only hold a little over 30 people, so RSVP early!!!

Facebook Event (RSVP here!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=63601599&ref=profile#/event.php?eid=124484635832

Poster by JoeGhostbuster- isn’t this sick?!

as long as everything goes to plan I’ll be there in full gear.

I’m trying to talk Zombie Repellent to make his way down too

keep me posted - I’d really really like to make it to this, especially if its a decent turnout - I pm’d you my cell… i’d also be interested in designing fliers (for printout and for web) etc so let me know if I can help with that (just need all the info & details for the poster)

any news on this? I think if you moved it to a friday or saturday night the turnout would be bigger - let me know about the fliers too…

So far nothing, I’m calling the theatre back tomorrow.

I’d be sticking with Monday due to the pricing of the theatre and keeping true to the 25th anniversary too.

glad I could be of service! Im really looking forward to this, just gotta figure out how to get there w/out getting lost LOL

I’m definitely going, but the person coming with me doesn’t have a facebook, ergo they can’t RSVP. Can you just note that I count for two people?

Yup- I’ll keep that in mind.

Count me in!

(I don’t have a facebook account.)

Can I get your name? I need it for the guest list.

You got my PM, right?

Yup. You’re on the list. We’re going to have a full theatre.

For everyone coming- keep in mind it’s only a 30-40 person venue, so while it’s not huge it’ll certainly be densely packed with fans.

i hope it turns out to be a great event Kevin! maybe you could arrange a double showing of GB and GB2 sometime?

A few pics! 30 people showed up, we enjoyed Twinkies, crunch bars, cheeze-its, and some marshmallows.

looks and sounds like a fun time Kevin, wish I’d been there! on a side note, youre wearing the same exact elbow pads I used to have, the ones I wore in Salem when you took those pics of me - I have since purchased a pair of the official (Markwort?) white ones but havent dyed them yet, I still need to build another proton pack this summer…

Thanks for setting this up! And thanks for posting the pics. It was fun. :slight_smile:

Thanks God you were there- I’d have been the only guy in uniform!

You’d also have been the only guy from the forum. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the twinkie btw. I hadn’t had one of those since I was a kid. :cool:

:walterpeck: “BOO!”

Oh btw, who was that crazy guy with the ghostbusters 2 tattoo on his ass? :slight_smile:

Also, I’m still wondering what brand of suit that is you have. It’s not nomex. You’d know if it was, they cost a hundred bucks. :slight_smile: And they have brass zippers. But the reason I wondered was the material seemed higher quality than mine. I suppose that’s not too difficult a feat, since mine is a cheap Rothco. But I haven’t seen black zippers like the ones you have on any other suit for sale anywhere. But maybe… Did your suit start out gray, or some color other than desert tan? I guess that could explain it.

damn man I’m glad everyone had a great time!

I really wish I could have been there for it.

But alas, Wife being pregnant doesn’t like it when you sneak out to Boston on a work night to see a movie I’ve seen a million times before. She’ll never fully understand us. :expressionless: