Bout to upgrade my pack

Here pretty soon I’m going to go out shopping for stuff to upgrade my proton pack. I think I’m gonna keep it cheap this time, seeing as I don’t have loads of money to go all out with it. Anyone have any suggestions or comments on any cool looking stuff to be stand-in’s for the movie accurate packs?

check out Gareee’s budget packs and Bradester’s dollar store pack…inspiration for the strapped for cash.

Other than the upgrade I should be ready soon for the St. Pat’s Parade!

You could try using the search function and looking through the 3 proton pack plans listed under equipment. If you are unable to spend the time or lack the know-how to look through the site for the many, many, many answers to your questions, I doubt starting a proton pack is a good idea.

Lol, you must’ve read my post wrong. I have already built myself a pack. I was asking a question on if anybody knew of any cheap gizmos or dodads to put onto an upgraded pack.

what are you trying to upgrade to or from?

It’s hard to see here but: http://www.gbfans.com/images/fans/profile/m/23041_8230082102.jpg?rand=1267590200

I want it to look more in line with movie accuracy, but also retain the “updated” look to it.

i am sure everyone has suggested looking on the forums. but its a great way to see others methods and check out stuff for reference. you’ve got a good start already just need to refine it. and dont get me wrong i am no expert ha.