Call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma

Greetings GBFans members!

Ghostbusters has been a favorite of mine since watching it opening day in the theater. Several of my buddies and I recently called each other’s bluffs and decided to finally make 2015 the year we all suit up, and I found the site searching for information.

I work for a large tech manufacturer as a Solutions Architect (I build the "Cloud’), which provides a mix of travel and working from the home office here on the NC Coast.

Most importantly, the thought of turning on a Proton Pack strapped to my back brings a big smile to my face.

I will do my best to use the search box before asking stupid questions, and look forward to many frustrating hours of figuring out how to use a soldering iron again.

image

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards. You will find some really helpful people here.