We are the Colorado Ghostbusters Organization! And we need you! Find us on Facebook. We are a non profit organization and we need everyone we can get! What will joining include? you may ask. We will send invites to local events such as parades, runs, jogs, and anything we can find for charity. To join all you need is to contact us on facebook or GBfans and own any version of the company flight suite and at least two pieces of equipment. Don’t Delay!
Ghostbusters? In Colorado? FINALLY!!!
But running AND jogging? That’s Absurd.
Also this is already a thing.
There are several colorado based groups, Denver and Fort Collins both have groups
Spambot?
Ok, first of all thank you boomer for pointing this out with the accounts.
This is a Dead account! My cousin made it when we where trying to set up a possible franchise but due to our grandad having a stoke we had to call it off. He made this account ( trust me I told him not to) when he was making a Facebook page on my account. He decided it would be a good idea to go and do it here on gb fans too under my name ( also forgetting/loosing the note with the password and email he set it up with). When we closed the face book page last night is when I brought it up and he told me what was up. I’m really sorry about this folks and had no idea what was up until boomer pointed it out, and when I sent like 20 pm’s to the account. I already asked aj to delete it hopefully it will happen soon!
