Classy Nails...

Couldn’t pass up getting a pic of these classy nails, and not bad on the detail.

Nice mate :cool:

I like. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I could pull them off though…get awkward stares at work.

I guess we’re being a bit lax on the designation of “classy” these days?

i wonder if im the only person creeped out by a fella that gets his nails done and then takes a picture of it to share to other fellas.

Fella has Long nails

Does the fella have ■■■■■ too?

Whatever. Nice detail, tho.

If my agreement is any indication, I think you’re probably not alone.

Do you seriously believe these are my own nails? Dude that’s just ridiculous. LOL

You certainly didn’t present it otherwise.

There has to be an easier way to add detail… Will find out and report back

You can add detail quite easily using single hair paint brushes

very nice