Clippard Parts in EU/UK

Hi All

This may have been posted elsewhere at some stage but I was wondering does anybody know where to buy or has bought genuine brass Clippard elbows somewhere in the UK or EU. I would love to buy them direct from GBFans but as various online shopping stops have only further convinced me that the USPS have lost their minds with their pricing I just can’t justify $16 for shipping three small pieces. This also eliminates eBay for the same reason.

I have looked at the official Clippard site for distributors and the sites they list don’t seem to carry the elbows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check this page on the Clippard website and see if you can order the parts from there:

https://www.clippard.com/cms/wiki/ghostbusters-rely-clippard-modular-valves

Though it does look like they wont ship to the UK

Lists a couple of distributors here. Maybe you could get some help from them?

https://www.clippard.com//distributors?country=United+Kingdom

Unfortunately the US site doesn’t offer shipping to anywhere outside the US and some of its territories.

One potential option you could use is a site like MyUS, who rent out US postboxes and then ship the items sent to them to countries the original manufacturer won’t. It’s what some UK Fans did in order to acquire the Spirit Halloween gear this past couple of years.

You could try it via shipito.com.

They were recommended by Amazon for those cases.