Cockpit USA flight suit with extras! $125 shipped! *SOLD*

Mark Zimmerman

Spring Lake, MI

A few things that I am looking to find a good home for:

44L khaki flight suit from Cockpit USA. SOLD!

Alkaline shell with mobo, LC-2 frame and extras. SOLD! SHIPPED

Proptronix proton pack light kit. SOLD! SHIPPED

Genuine LC-1 frame with shoulder straps. SOLD! SHIPPED

Crix sound kit. SOLD! SHIPPED

Bump for new items!

I’ll take the EDA disks.

EDA discs and HGA sold! Beam line and filler tubes still available!

All parts have been sold! Thank you!

Bump for some new items!

what new items might you have ?

First post!

Ill take the ppd

PPD still available!

Bump!

Good looking pack, I wish I could!

This thing has to go, so it’s now down to $600 shipped!

Can’t believe this hasnt sold yet. Come on someone grab this amazing deal!

Alkaline shell and extras have been sold! Thank you!

New stuff!

I’ll take the LC1!

Hey Mark I’ll take that light kit from ya.

Alkaline shell and extras, Proptronix pack lights and LC-1 frame have all been shipped! Thank you!

Crix sound kit is still available!

If you’d ship to Europe, a friend would like to have that sound kit..