Composer: Original Music in Fan Videos Offered

Hey all,

I hope this is the right place to put this- if not, sorry!

As a fan, I love watching other fan videos and everyone honestly does a great job. In some way, I would like to be involved

with the films if anyone is interested in having me compose music specifically for their video.

This is not a service and I won’t charge, but just for the enjoyment of GhostBusters and Elmer Bernstein (God rest his soul).

Without a doubt, I love the original music, but just thought I’d send a friendly invitation.

Thanks!

I am very interested. Are you attached to the Steel City guys?

Hello, I am working on a Ghostbusters fan film that will start production hopefully this summer and I am very interested in your offer if this is something you are still up for. If you have any sample music please send it my way! Thanks.