Does anyone know the purpose of the switch beside the containment grid in the Firehouse basement? I hesitated doing anything with it thinking it would shut it down and end the game or something, but I got brave and activated it and you actually switch it up and it turns green. You hear some bells and buzzers go off and the top half of the containment grid turns green. That’s it. Anyone know the purpose?
Light is green the trap is clean.
All it does is make it seem to are putting a trapped ghost into the ECU
[quote=“Zander Yurami”]
Light is green the trap is clean.
and the ghost is incarcerated in our custom-made storage facility
Its just a fun little thing. No big deal.
I kept flipping the switch right away, I thought Peter or Janine got lazy and forgot to neutralize the field.
It’s like one of those minor little things you get to do like play the arcade games, or make the toaster dance, or talk to vigo…
I thought it was like at the beginning of the game when you blast the grid by accident, you accidentally shut it off. But flushing a trap makes much more sense!