whoops… Here’s part 2.
Hahahaha! Hot Topic! Ahahahaha! How about I give you a spoon so you can … ahahahahaha!!! The Spoon line … I always tell people to eat … you know. LOL! I need to use the Spoon thing too … that’s so funny!
The sound is crap and you can’t hear what’s being said half the time, but when you can it’s so funny! String bean … Hahahaha! That’s great. Oh man I need to do my stuff. It’d be so great. Heehee. Heh. OH man.
Yeah the sound on my camera was acting up, I recently got a new one so that wont be a problem anymore. Glad ya liked it, lol
That Doc Ock is badassed! You need to put that one on Cosplay.com everyone there will give you ‘mad props’ for that!
What were the Doc Ock arms made from? Cause I’ve seen these toy versions of the arms and they look about that size, did you use those?
Great costume.
Nope they’re attached to my back, it was a freak science accident.
Ah ok. That would also explain my strange extra arm (looks down) Hey wait, thats not an arm…
Haha no. It’s actually 3inch drainage pipe from the Ace hardware. I first made a frame from an old backpack and some boards. I then used pvc pipe to create a skeleton for the drainage pipe. I was able to bend it over a stove very easily. After i had my desired shape I screwed them onto the backpack board. Then I slipped the drainage pipe over the pvc and tied them all together with wire. For the claws I used foamboard, cardboard and LOTS of duct tape. I then ran a christmas light from each claw to a battery pack in the back. It took me 2 days to make and it was awesome. But the only problem was moving around. I went to a lot of bars but I couldn’t reach the bar because of it. It was my first sober halloween.
But everyone liked it!
how do you get a page on the site
You mean how do you sign up on Cosplay or how do you get a gallery up on Cosplay? In order to get your gallery up, you should be signed up first, it’s free, then you should go to http://www.cosplay.com and hit the ‘Photos’ link in their menu. After that the page will have a new menu, with Upload Photos and My Gallery right next to each other. Just upload whatever you want, and hit My Gallery to view it. The same url to your ‘My Gallery’ is the link you’ll want to give to people to view your stuff.


