Cryptozoic Fan Club Collectors Kit Cancelled?

Hey Everyone!

I’ve had the Fan Club Collectors Kit on pre-order for months with Entertainment Earth. Each month the date keeps getting pushed back. I reached out to them a few days ago to see if this thing was ever going to come out and I got an email from them today saying that it was cancelled by Cryptozoic. I’ve reached out to Cryptozoic to see if that’s true or not and am waiting for a response. Anyone else have a pre-order in for this and received an update from the company you pre-ordered through?

It looked like a neat little kit so it’d be sad to see it go away completely. I guess they didn’t get as many pre-orders as they were hoping or something?

I was waiting for it and the cookie cutter set as well, but it looks like both have been cancelled. Bummer. :frowning:

Cryptozoic emailed me back and confirmed that the fan club kit was indeed cancelled. Bummer indeed. Hopefully that doesn’t spell the end of GB merch from those guys!