Customized Figures

Hey everyone! So this is my first actual thread, and my first huge attempt at customizing figures so be gentle.

This thread also includes me building CaptCyan’s amazing Rookie kit. And teqniques that I will be using to customize my figures. I will also be attempting the dark energy upgraded pack worn by Venkman at the end of Ghostbusters: The Videogame, which should be very fun! :slight_smile: So be easy, sit back and enjoy.

I have already started the Rookie kit and have painted almost all the parts. So pics will come as soon as I have time to go on the internet.

I have started also started on Venkman’s belt gizmo and pack. So again once I have time there will be pics, but this app is not letting me post pics… :frowning: … so I’m a bit mad about that. :vigo:

But until then…

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I look forward to seeing your work! Its good to see anoth of Capt’s rookie kit threads.

Thanks Egie :),

Yeah I’m suprised that I haven’t seen more threads of Capt’s kit being built…

I am also looking foward to how I will be able to do all of this stuff with school, band and everything else… that’s the main reason I had taken so long to make a thread. :frowning: But everything is going smoother which means more time at my desk doing these things. :slight_smile: :smiley:

I also know that I havent posted anything on your thread yet but all i have to say its looking good :goodjobyoudid: and I can’t wait to see more updates and the end results. :slight_smile:

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Thank you! I know what you mean about school, (Im also in band by the way.) its been hard for me too, but if I find time I take it. Apparently your only a year older then me so its cool seeing another younger Ghostbusters fan, especaily working on this kit.

Hey Rook!

Nice to see another build thread starting. I look forward to see what you can do with my kit and how you go about making your "dark energy upgraded pack ".

Really? Cool! :slight_smile: Band rocks! What instrument do you play?

And yes I am. I’m 14… and counting.

Yeah i have seen a few around here but, none that have been interested in things like this.

This thread wont be focusing mainly about the Rookie kit, which is why I didn’t use it in the title.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I play trumpet, how about you?

Yes I look forward to seeing your other work too, especaily the dark energy pack!

Thanks, I wanted to start one now before I forgot.

I will be doing a lot. …

Yeah, like I said before I will too. I’m have been drawing the sketches for it. This will be made slowly and efficiently so it will be awesome and perfect!

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Really?! Lmao! Me too! That’s funny!

Thanks. :slight_smile: Yeah, I’m also looking foward to it because this will take time , but it will mainly be kind of a learning experience for myself.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Haha thats awesome!

It will especaily be cool because its something completely new, it hasnt been done before.

:smiley:

Yep! Well now it will be! I also plan on buying a Winston and an Egon (since I only have a Ray and Peter at the moment) and customizing them as well as Ray & Peter to videogame fatigue. Giving them the upgrades they have in one of the promo pictures. Then once done all the figures will pretty much match with the Rookie.

And thanks to Capt’s wonderful kit which I can use to match pieces to the right styrene, it can go much more smoother. :slight_smile: Thanks Capt :goodjobyoudid:

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android