cut your own reboot mobo files

A little while ago i drew some files for cutting my own mobo i have them in pdf so they can be printed 1:1 and used as a template to cut it yourself and also in dxf format to give to an engineering company for laser or waterjet cutting

If anyone wants a copy of all the files i am asking a $5usd donation for my beer at cons fund to my paypal [email protected] dont email me there as i wont read it cause its not a monitored email address

Edited to add

Hi all i have now put all the mobo files into my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0pornbn68h5fnrq/AADRBxW7NKFBmtuFydyX07Kua?dl=0

am going to ask that if you download a copy of my mobo then please consider making a donation to my paypal [email protected] for my beer at cons fund

Thanks all

Oops accidentally deleted the photo from my photobucket account

This is what the flattened pdf file looks like when its printed

image

I bought the files from vmax and I have just taken delivery of the motherboard I had made up. The files are bob on thanks!

Cant wait to see how it comes along

Just so you know i am still around and now the files are $3usd due to the current exchange rate

Definitely interested in those files myself, but I literally just joined the forum today and apparently I don’t have access to PMs yet (gotta participate more, which is going to be a challenge for my reclusive self).

Can I send you the funds by PayPal and just let you know here (or by some other means)?

Hi just send the funds to my paypal [email protected] but please dont gift it as i keep getting warnings for people doing that if you pop on a message what email you want the files too

Done, thanks!

…oh, now I can start sending PMs…

Files sent thanks

Hi all i have now put all the mobo files into my Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0pornbn68h5fnrq/AADRBxW7NKFBmtuFydyX07Kua?dl=0

I am going to ask that if you download a copy of my mobo then please consider making a donation to my paypal [email protected] for my beer at cons fund

Thanks all

Oh nooo the link doesn’t work ?

I dont know whats gone wrong there send me an email address and i will send them over later

Hi all my supporting membership is expiring in 3 days and i have no plans to renew it so i am declaring these files no longer available

This topic has been automatically locked due to a lapse in Supporting Membership status.

This topic will be unlocked as soon as the seller meets the requirements again.