Dan Aykroyd to guest on Coast to Coast AM on 10/28/09

I was checking the schedule of my favorite radio program, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, (for those of you unfamiliar, it is a radio program, started by Art Bell, that deals in the subjects such as the paranormal, UFOs, the occult, conspiracies, etc.) and I noticed that Dan Aykroyd is scheduled for Wednesday night’s program.

The program airs from 10 pm - 2 am on the west coast and 1 am - 5 am on the east coast. To find your local affiliate, click the following link: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates

Alternatively, if for some reason you don’t have a radio or you live outside the US & Canada, you can find a stream to listen to the show here: http://www.coaststream.com/

I’m so thankful I have tonight off of work, so I can listen!!!

Please post a recap for those of us that can’t listen.

For those of you who missed the broadcast, it is available for download at the Anomalies Audio Archive:

http://coast.gmms.ca/#page_C2009.html

Scroll down to the 2009-10-28 date to download the mp3s. The files are separated into each hour of the program, Dan Aykroyd and his father are guests for the first three hours. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting that I have not been able to listen to C2C for a long time.