Does anyone else have any RGB Animation Cels/Backgrounds?

That has to be the coolest cell I’ve seen from RGB so far. Wish I had at least one of those.

i have one. sorry for the crappy pics, they are from my cell.

this is the pic used for the ebay auction, can see it a bit better

image

PENCIL

image

PAINTED

image

Probably one of the best shots of the team ever, from one of the most well animated and written episodes ever… Ghost Fight at the O.K Corral

couldnt agree with you more ben. the one i got was like one of four that was on ebay… and believe me i paid dearly for it. but to me it was worth it.

*I have a ton saved to disc, but I actually own none of them, so posting them in this thread would be moot…

*Cheers.

Back ages ago when Norman was selling some of his gb collection i was able to require this cel from him

of all four guys - from its a jungle out there (minus background)

its the centerpiece of my collection :slight_smile: (very old photo :smiley: but i still have the cel and its framed

I have won these cels on Ebay. Can anybody tell me what episodes they are from.

image

image

image

image

image

I own this one… I still wanna know what episode it’s from tho!

image

The first one is definitely “Ain’t Nasa-Sariily So”. The presence of Scotty…er, MacTavish, gives it away.

Venkman71’s awesome girlfriend bought him an amazing-looking cell for his birthday this past weekend. I have never seen its like and if I can, I’ll get him to post a picture of it here.

I have a couple, but this is without a doubt my fav.

image

You lucky sod! How’d you get your hands on that?

Oh man - that’s awesome!

Holy crap, SlimeGuy! :smiley:

Was that just a lucky find, or did you have to pay out the nose for it? Please tell!

I just got one from the promo as well, Ray on top of the Ecto-1.

So cool Talyn! :cool:

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you find it? Ebay?

DO WANT!

I’d kill to own a cell or two from the original promo animation.

Ebay. Ten bucks. :smiley: I guess no one else recognized it.

I also got these other cels, mostly just for the 4 guys bust shots.

image

Sorry fellas, didn’t notice the questions.

Mine came from eBay as well, and I WISH the price would have been ten bucks. Sadly, it was quite a bit more, but well worth it.

There actually still might be a Ray on Ecto still on ebay. There are quite a lot of those it seems. Another one that is very common is the NO GHOST from the promo. The strange one that gets caught in the NO logo.

My goal is still to get a frame from the actual intro. If anyone knows of or has one, I’d love to hear about it!