Hi all, this is my introduction post. I probably should have posted this before I posted a build thread but I didn’t (DOH!)
I am a huge Ghostbusters fan to the point that people know not to watch the movie with me because I’ll repeat every line! I loved the movie so much as a kid that my parents recorded it on VHS for me. I’d watch it so much I’m surprised it didn’t wear out the VHS tape in the cartridge. One time I accidentally hit record on the VCR and the scene where the pavement breaks apart got taped over by some stupid puppet show. I was so heartbroken and thought I’d lost the only copy I’d ever own (bought the Blu-ray collectors edition last year in November with the coupon from GB Fans, thanks!) My parents had to calm me down by telling me they would record it again the next time it came on Cinnemax.
Last year I finally set out to build my own pack, and though it’s not finished yet, it’s been a very rewarding experience. Thank you so much for this site and I hope to be a regular on it.