Dr David Hugo, Bristol, England

Hello everyone.

My name is Rich, and my Ghostbuster character is Dr David Hugo. I’m a lifelong Ghostbusters fan and I’m putting together my own Ghostbuster kit in order to form a Franchise for my little area of the world. I’ve already got many potential members lined up!

I’ve met several members of the UK Ghostbusters, and have a few of them as Facebook friends, and they’re a friendly bunch. I recently signed up to their forum, too. I’m looking forward to meeting many of them at the London Entertainment Media Show very soon.

I’ve been a costumer for a few years, and collect for charity with a group called Charity Sci Fi. It’s good to be able to help others with your hobby! My other costumes include Captain Jack Sparrow, a Clone Trooper, Jedi, and a few more.

Along with a few members of Charity Sci Fi, I’ve been making a Ghostbuster movie called ‘Who You Gonna Call: Life as a Ghostbuster’, which we intend to show for charitable purposes next year. If you’d like to support the project and see screenshots and trailers as the film is produced, you can find us on the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/lifeasaghostbuster

Keep up the good work, everyone! As a result of many of you, I’ve seen some props and costumes that have really impressed me over the years. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!!!

Indeed welcome. Hope to spot you around!