Ecto 1 Complete list

Fellow Ghostbusters,

Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place or if there is already something on the site covering this. But Ive been working on my GB collection and wanted to focus in on the Ecto 1 and Ecto 1a. I never had a clue as to how many different ones are out there. I see that Johnny Quick and Hot wheels have a bunch not to mention the different kit builds that are out there. Below is the list I’ve been able to put together. Feel free to correct me or throw in! or like i said if I’m just missing any info on the list please point me in the right direction. I know I must be missing a bunch. Good hunting boys!

Toys

Kenner

Ecto-1

Ecto-1a

Jocsa

Ecto-1 w/ lights

Titan Vinyl

Ecto-1 blind box

Ecto-1 Nerd Block Exclusive

POP Vinyl

#04 with Winston

#04 with Egon Toy Tokyo Exclusive

Lego

Ecto-1

Die Cast

Hot Wheels

Ecto-1 Elite 1:18 Scale

Ecto-1 Red Line Collection w/ Red lines Qty 6530

Ecto-1a Retro Movie Ghostbusters 2

14th Nationals Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Qty 2600

Elite Ecto-1A 1:43 Scale

2010 Ecto-1 1:64 Scale

2011 Sdcc 1:64 Scale

2012 Ecto-1 Halloween Edition Black Body

2012 Ecto-1 Halloween Haunted Gas Station Black Body with Green Flames

2012 Retro TV Series Ecto-1 Slimer on Card

2014 Ecto-1 Halloween Black and Orange Body with Yellow/black/Green Flames

2014 Ecto-1A 1:43 Elite Comic Con

2015 Convention Exclusive Ecto 1 Glow in the dark Limited Edition Qty 4000

Johnny Lightning

Ecto-1a 1:64 scale

Ecto-1a 1:64 scale Orange Wheels Limited Halloween Edition Qty 10000

Ecto-1a 1:64 scale Blue Body Limited Edition Qty 17500

Ecto-1a 1:64 scale Sliver Body Limited Edition Qty 17500

Ecto-1a 1:64 scale Gold Body Limited Edition Qty 12000

Ghostbusters 1:64th Scale Attack Of Mr. Stay Puft

Mattel

Ecto-1 1:18th scale 30th Anniversary

Model Kit

Polar Lights

Ecto-1

Amt

Ecto-1a 1:25th

Round 2

Ecto-1 1:25 Scale

**Ornament **

Hallmark

Ecto-1

Remote Control

Joy Ride

Ecto-1 2004

Great idea

You’re missing the 1:64 Fuji Film Ecto-1A diecast (based on the RGB Ecto), the “The Real Ghostbusters Play-Doh Set” Ecto-1, and the (yet to be released) Lego Dimensions Ecto-1.

There was also supposed to a Rat-Fink-esq diecast from Johnny Lightening, but it’s unclear if it was ever released.

Oh, and there was an Ecto-1 kids bed.

Treadmasters EGB ecto?

2 Bath toys:

Ducair floating soap dish

Spit ■■■■■ water squirting toy

Fast Food:

Hardee’s meal box

KFC Ecto Extreme w/Slimer

McDonalds Happy Meal bicycle “siren”

Diecast:

HotWheels Ecto-1 Elite 1:43

Hot Wheels Heritage Ecto-1 1:18

Johnny Lightning ‘White Lightning’ issue

Flat items, too?

Colorforms

Lottery tickets from AZ, OH, KY, PA, ???

Lots of T-shirts

Also, The JoyRide 1:21 is NOT originally radio controlled; it belongs in the diecast section.

I forgot about the 2009 video game key chain. Ecto-1B

Edit - never mind, it was already mentioned.

Does the new Lego dimentions ecto1 count?

EDIT: sorry, already been mentioned.

I’m lead to believe that this is Burger King toy. Is it the same as the KFC one?

image

This the KFC one?

image

I think the BK is the one that splits in half, but I may be wrong.

Done some more digging. Top one’s BK.

image

Is there any consensus as to what is the most realistic scale model in size 1:18 or over?

I actually had the soap dish. Man, that was a long time ago, when I still took baths. Lol

The Polar Lights and Round 2 ECTO-1s are the same–Round 2 is the current owner of the Polar Lights label, as well as AMT, MPC, Hawk, and Lindberg. I’d recommend either removing the Round 2 listing and note on both the Polar Lights ECTO-1 and AMT ECTO-1A that they were re-released by Round2, or add an ECTO-1A to the Round 2 listing.

Slot Cars:

Auto World 1:64 Ecto-1A

Auto World 1:64 Ecto-1A slimed variant

Does anyone know the scale for the 2009 Hallmark ECTO-1 Christmas ornament?