Ecto-1 made the front page of the UGA paper.

Glad I didn’t sound like an asshole or anything in this article: http://www.redandblack.com/2010/01/25/who’s-in-that-car-ghostbusters-2/

What do you think?

Glad to see a non 59 getting some press out there. You were telling it like it is.

I… I love you. You have no idea how many times I say this when someone goes “yer gonna get in trouble!”

That’s the excuse I’m gonna use. Blue lights are illegal here as well, but who’s gonna bust the Ghostbusters?

this guys an idiot!!! he want to be cast in gb3. think for a moment about his last statement. “i dont believe in any of that crap”…

ok danny is the biggest paranormal activist. saying something like that is not a good way to get his attention. he should probably read peter’s book, and then start his life over. idk im just sayin

I don’t believe in any of that crap either… But I still love Ghostbusters. Best movie ever.

WOW… Wonder if his mom wrote the Article?? maybe change the name to Massengill..

We’ve been discussing the mystery Athens Ecto on the GA 501st boards for a few weeks. Looks like mystery solved. Loved the article!

And on the RPF.

Though, I did know which car it was before you found the article. Silly toon, silly.

  1. Believing in the paranormal is not a prerequisite for being a fan and great prop builder.

  2. “Danny” isn’t in charge of production, and he’s certainly not in charge of casting.

  3. YOU’RE an idiot for making fun of guys with an awesome car that are actually cool about it when they cruise around. They aren’t dancing in front of King Soopers, or they aren’t hanging around cemeteries in full costume, and they aren’t handing out business cards. They are being subtle, mysterious, and letting the culture around them grow naturally.

FACE.

amen. A TO THE MEN. praise!