Ectos in the UK?

Its probaly been coverd before but i’m curious.

Are there any Ecto 1’s 1A’s or customs in the UK?

If so, would be interesting to see what us brits have done!

I wonderd also if any musieums or hire companys have an Ecto,

but not many of them have, or if they have they are “works in progress”

Hmm!

Two cars come to mind, the first was incomplete and was used as a Hearse for the brother of the man who built it if I recall correctly. The second was a 1959 Cadillac, but not the correct model… this was the one that Milton Homan converted and was used by Atari to promote the game at Play.com Live and is the one the owner of the Movieum was interested in hiring.

Oh i see,

Has the moovyieuum (yup spelling…) got in contact with them yet?

Not yet, I’ll be forwarding the last known email I had for Milton to the Movieum guy tonight.