EGB Petition...

I don’t know if there already is one or not or if this has been attempted before, but I was thinking of starting a petition to get EGB released to DVD. The thing is I don’t know where to start…I’m such a n00b : ( I’d really appreciate any help. So… what do you say? :cool:

Not to dash your hopes or anything, but I believe most of the people on these boards would be more interested in seeing RGB on DVD.

I would buy EGB DVDs just as much as I would get RGB DVDs

Not necessarily, because if you bought EGB, you’d only be buying one season. So, you couldn’t buy them AS MUCH as you could RGB DVDs. :slight_smile:

Same.

It would be really nice to have them in DVD quality (or well.. broadcast quality). Atleast better than the SLP EGB video tapes.

I’ll sign the petition for any GB cartoon to come to video, just present it to me…lol

Thanks for the feed back guys! I went ahead and made the petiton. Here’s the link if anyone wants to sign or help promote it.

I was thinking of doing one for RGB next :slight_smile:

I guess I spoke too soon!

i would buy, just cause theres one season doesn’t mean i won’t and if the egb dvds sold i’m sure they’d do rgb dvds as well and the it would probably be the same if they did rgb dvds

thanks for the link i signed the petition i hope others do as well, i was only number 8 on it

I just signed, bringing the total number of signatures up to ten. I have to say, I’m not hopeful this will work.

No you didn’t.

Online petitions totally don’t work.

I don’t know one that ever has.

Studios are convinced by $$$$, not demand. They need to know they’ll have a profit in their hands. Perhaps with the success of the RGB DVDs they’ll be more apt to license out EGB to another company.. like say Shout! Factory or such down the road.

If you’re going to start a petition, start one for a second series!