So I had the chance to meet Ernie Hudson at the VA Blood on the Beach Horror Con! Ive heard so much about how cool the guys is, but the truth is HE’S THE COOLEST CELEB. IVE MET YET!!! He took his time to speak with each and every person who stopped by his booth. I just can’t believe it! What a guy! What a guy!
I agree. I was there yesterday and was one of the first in his line. My wife and I must have spent a half hour just talking with him. He was very nice and even signed my Ecto-1.
Come to think of it, when we saw him at Wizard World Philly in 2010, he did seem a little heavier. He’s such a nice guy, I hope nothing is wrong with him.
He did stand up for looooong periods of time chatting one on one with each of the fans and was in good shape. Myself and the rest of the VA GBs were waiting for him to show up and he just rolled up on us outta no where!!! ■■■■ “Sup Guys?” LOL Im still in shock!
Yeah he pulled that on Marci in our ecto. he just pulled up next to her, and rolled down his window saying, “Nice, I like that!”.. and of course it took her a few seconds to realize who it was she was talking to. LOL!