Looking for a great gift for that Ghostbuster friend in your life?
PKE, Trap and Gizmo holsters on sale today at lowest price ever offered
While supplies last
Link: MMM holsters on sale
Thanks and Merry Christmas from MMM!
Looking for a great gift for that Ghostbuster friend in your life?
PKE, Trap and Gizmo holsters on sale today at lowest price ever offered
While supplies last
Link: MMM holsters on sale
Thanks and Merry Christmas from MMM!
Bought a PKE holster from you. Just not sure on the Trap holsters, probably cause I am new but I need one that will fit a matty trap that includes the hardware to make it so
hey boss,
likelihood I’d get these in in time for Xmas?
thanks!
If you order today it can go out right away and it takes 7-10 days, but I’m not going to guarantee it at this time of year with Christmas package volume.
I should add that “if” you want it in time for Christmas it can be done if you go with expedited parcel (4 days) but it will cost a bit more.
Is there somewhere to look up your postage rates to the US?
I can tell you this much when I went to order my pke meter holster it was 22.00 CAD (equals -$21.29 USD) and the item itself was 12 CAD. Hope this helps