Hi everyone..I’m from Borneo. Been a Ghostbusters fan for many years, my GB memories faded after so long but thanks to the new “ghostbusters the video game” it reminds me back about it and i started to watch back the 2 movies after playing the game. The rumor of coming GB3 also add some GB spirit in me, been saving some GB clips from youtube too. :sigh:
Im not into packs or cardboard making(I remembered having a proton pack toy when i was small, but thanks to my lil’brother he smashed it into tiny bits), im more to drawn arts. So i add myself in a simpsonized picture of the ghostbusters here. Based on the videogame, here im the rookie
And im also planning to make some Ghostbusters themes for my favourite MMORPG.
Welcome to GB Fans! I don’t meet too many people from Borneo here in the US. Where are you from there? I was in Sarawak (mostly around Kuching) a few years back. I thought it was a great place - wonderful scenery, really nice people. I would love to go back someday, and visit Saba also.
Didn’t realise there was someone replied..I thought this thread was abandoned since the new one got their welcome earlier, felt left out..
Thanks Kbob, im from miri..It’s in sarawak too near the border to Brunei..You should visit Sabah, make a trip to it’s wonderful Mount Kinabalu..There, hold many mysteries, and some people seen spooks..Sounds like a good place for Ghostbusting..
I’ve heard that Kinabalu is a great hike. Isn’t it one of the highest sea to summit hikes in the world? two or three days up I think and one day down, right?
Yup! But if im not mistaken, you can go up in 1 or 2days depends on your stamina..It’s one of the nice place in Borneo..Others, stalagmite caves..I forgot where’s the location but it is also in Sabah..