Sorry. I misread the topic title. Probably the one with the Demon who turns wishes into disasters.
In no particular order:
Rage
Absolutely amazing Eduardo ep. Incredibly deep characterisation. Also very funny, for instance Beth’s reaction to finding that Eduardo is hiding an older man in his room is one for the mums and dads, I think! :lol:
The Unseen and Be Careful What You Wish For
Lumping these together because I like them for the same reason: fabulous Ed/Ky episodes. I am also very fond of cats, so for that reason slightly prefer the latter (also the characterisation of Eduardo is a little fuller, but I won’t go into that now).
Amazing character interaction, and very probably some of my favourite Ed/Ky moments. I also like the suggestion that Kylie has an older man complex, rather than just a science guy complex. :razz:
Grease
A unique episode in terms of the constant gags and farcical elements. Very, very funny - and I love Garrett’s fake disability complex. Kudos, Jason! :garrett:
The Crawler and Back in the Saddle.