Finally got everyone together...

…for that group shot.

Starting with Home.

Marvel U.K. releases

NOW U.S. releases

The, infamous, 88MPH releases

IDW releases

Kenner Collection

Mix of the last decade collection

I want to live there!!

Awesome collection of every single thing ever made.

Now open them. Packages are depressing. They hurt 7 year old me.

Lol this is awesome, great collection!

Those photographed are open, but the items are inside.

Plus the original characters are loose, but not photographed. Neither are the ‘open-box’ trap, goggles and PKE meter.. nor my uniform (with Ramis/Spengler pin) and Proton Pack.

Oddly enough- this is the first time the entire collection has been ‘displayed’ and it was for a Japanese-educational-video series that teaches ESL.

For this video they were looking for collectors who can waffle on… 1 week later, I am waffling about comic books and what I love about Ghostbusters… don’t know if I’ll make the final cut, but should find out late July after the series is concluded in post.

I would pay good money for cbr scans of these! Seriously… I honestly don’t think anyone has ever done them. I’ve always wanted to read the UK comics too but it would take me years to amass the 196 volume collection. That’s one impressive collection!

What he said. ECTO-1 used to do summaries of some of the old Marvel UKs, but not much in the way of scans other than covers. The stories are, based on the sample I’ve seen (ie Now or Titan Books reprints) really aren’t that good, but it’s still a big chunk of Ghostbuster stuff few people on this side of the pond have ever seen.

And now they are this side of the pond…

Nice!

Man, I’d scan those issues and set up the files for you then send everything back to you. You’re in California, i’m in California…

Behold the majesty.

I had some interior stuff there too, Fritzy, when relevant to whatever I was talking about. But, yeah, the quality of the UK stories isn’t anywhere near the quality of the NOW books. They were made for a decidedly younger audience. Not to say there weren’t some standouts amongst the batch, not to mention some now well-known names in comics working on them.

Don’t mind me. Just crying over how amazing your collection is.

But seriously, great collection! Serious envy over here!

very impressive

Man that is a fantastic collection. I really like your framed comic art. That really stands out. Good going!

Awesome collection altogether but absolutely bowled over with the entire Marvel RGB comic magazines…

In recent weeks ive started collecting these again where i can, got my first 15 comics from one Ebay auction quite cheaply